Our specialties are the starters, some examples are:
- raw meat with mushrooms (porcini or Caesar’s mushrooms)
- vitello tonnato (veal with tuna sauce)
- goat cheese pudding with caramelized pears
- cardoon or Jerusalem artichoke soufflé
- small pie with raschera cheese
- baskets with porcini mushrooms cooked in olive oil, parsley and garlic
- peppers with “bagna cauda” (sauce made with anchovies, garlic, olive oil and cream) and a lot more...
After that, you can try our different types of homemade pasta. Our specialties include ravioli, whole-wheat or buckwheat tagliatelle, potato gnocchi with raschera cheese, lasagne, “otto file” maize polenta (made with a special variety of maize that is grown in Piedmont), risotto with porcini mushrooms or with Barolo wine. Our meat dishes include wild game and on request we prepare menus entirely based on mushrooms. Our desserts are all homemade and prepared with typical and traditional products that are in season and rigorously local.
We also offer personalized menus with special options for vegetarians or people with food intolerances.
Come and try! Click here if you want to contact us...